11/8/08

Aims

I will make the attemp to publish opinions, mostly mine, about medicinal plants use in human beings either to cure or to amelliorate aliments. Furthermore I will attempt to counterattack the traditional drug industrie actions that intend to stop the natural therapy to progress independently.
As a self-educated on this area, libraries and other media researcher, including chat with folkwisdom people, I have built an important dabase. With it as a guide I started to manufacture extracts and products, then I got volonteers to test them. The first and main laboratory animal has been myself and "still I'm alive and fighting". This is in memory of an unknown for me individual that put a placard on a very old Renault car "la chancha que aún vive y lucha!".
Slowly, as it should be and thanks to the actual technology I will be writing down, not on a paper but on the air or on the virtuallity, my opinions and findings.

No comments: