12/8/08

Psoriasis rashes


After a lot of stressed years, due to economic problems and triggered by an additional emotional situation a typical pruritus, with small plaques formation, started to show up at my elbows. The smarting was very annoying sometimes.

Scratching produced a temporary reliefI tolerated that for about 10 days.

Thereafter I began my research. The medical analysis, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment would have taken a lot of weeks.

The literature review showed me some very awful cases. Mi problem, psoriasis though, was and still it is mild. At the next attack, preceded by another stress episode I started to test my own products made of plants extracts.


With local treatments I didn't get major achievements but, orally with individual and mixed extracts the situation was rewarding. Symptoms including pruritus disappeared in less than 24 hours. To create some catch for next posts, one of the plants that I have used is "sarsaparrilla" (Smilax officinalis), a vine that growth in our native bushes. 

Other of the very useful plants was boldo (Peumus boldus) commonly used for liver complaints.

3 comments:

ravi said...

I am Ravi chandren from India.First,I am not a Docter and I don't know proer English.But in 12 years research,I discovered and giving one different type of herbal treatment.No intake medicine.This only one of this treatment,complete cured all types of Psoriasis,all types of Arthritis,some types of Asthma,vericose vein and Migrine are minimum 5 days treatment.Past 5 years in part time I was giving this treatment freely to poor peoples on service basis,This is not advertisement or not comercial porpuse.Only on service basis.More details please contact kamalisethu@yahoo.co.in

doctorherbie said...

Dear Ravi, Do not worry, I do have language problems too. I did not see your comment before. I understand you there at India are doing wonderful things with plants since many years ago. Feel proud of your particular work. I will contact you soon.

doctorherbie said...

Another very useful plant is "boldo" (Peumus boldus), communly used for liver complaints. A simple infusion works.