12/9/08

Are medicinal plants useful

There are miriads of opinions on medicinal plants. The fact is that taking into account some real problems when intending to use them correctly, either for cure alleviate or support a medical treatment, there are a lot of achievements that cannot be denied.

I have been using medicinal plants extracts myself, for many years by now.

One of the cases, my benign prostatic hyperplasia. Despite of a malignant tumour development genetic predisposition and of the usual controls made, I am controlling my prostate immflamation since 25 years ago with (guess ?) medicinal plants !

First was Prunus spinosa, after Epilobium parviflorum, more recently Malva sylvestris and lately a few extracts combination. The exam results, always the same "Grade 1 adenoma" and PSA within normal range.

A final comment, would you want to know how much is this treatment costing me ? 4 (yes, four) american dollars a month !

For this and more natural products visit Doctor Green 2008's recipes

No comments: